-Welcome -

Thursday, July 15, 2010

just my feelings =[

erhmm...
Yea...Yea...
today quite shuang...
anything juz gone fine...
skul end veri quick...
i like this =]
kekexx...

hehexx...
Gt free chocolates eat... =]
so shuang .. ^^
like this too =]

whtevr~
a lil bit sked to face thm...
cos thy tot im a bad ppl...
bt actuali im nt...
u wan think like dat...
i cnt force...
jus let it be barh...
i jus nit to be patient mor 2 years onli...
i dun mind...

but in my heart im sad...
very upset...
all oso my fault ...
i kno it...
cos i reli din min it...

reli so regret dat i blif u...
"COK"
make my M.kk angry me ==
aihhs... laa...

dun wan it happen oso happen jo lorr...
nw settle jo...
thn me oso ntg to say...
i reli wana Kful u...
"COK"

kays laa... till here... the end =] hapii time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment